121029
Monday, 29 October 2012 // 9:05 pm

With yearly exams coming closer and closer every
day, the stress is also multiplying, perhaps not necessarily from the actual test but more pressure for doing well because of my
report from half yearly. Now I wonder how those students who achieve straight A
will feel. Wouldn’t they be constantly feeling the burden of getting good
grades? Being completely honest I have no idea what marks I will be getting but
fingers crossed it’ll be similar to semester one.
On the topic of Christmas I’ll be celebrating
overseas again which is most likely the equivalent of being in a room alone
with my computer and stacks of movie. No complaints though, since I’ll be
attending my first concert; Big Bang Alive Tour in Hong Kong! Technically it’s
not my first concert but the ones I was forced to attend really shouldn’t be
counted.
This year has been a pleasant surprise. Not
everything has been smooth sailing but one cannot ask for so much in life. The rumours online have finally stopped but I am definitely
being more cautious than I was before. Of course, it was never my fault to
begin with, since someone else posted up the photos and details of my ‘training
period over at South Korea’ but my problems lies within in the fact I didn’t do
anything about it for so long. If I stood up sooner everything could’ve just
stopped eventually instead of blowing up of proportion than it did a few weeks
back. Good thing is it’s all over now and I’m listening to Epik High’s new
album “99”, what’s there to whine about?
Also, sometime in these ten months I have stopped
expecting, simply because it’s much less tiring this way. Taking it one step at
a time is much more relaxing, I will just put in the most efforts I can afford
to and hope for the best.
I think I have given up completely of having a
social life. Call me antisocial but I honestly don’t care for group events or
maybe it’s the nature of them that turns me off. Is it normal for a teenager to
admit that they would rather stay at home alone and read a Murakami novel than
hanging out with their friends? I guess it depends on how you define the word ‘normal’, and in my dictionary it’s completely
typical.
Mentally, I guess, right now I am preparing myself
for Year 11. According to the teachers next year will be one long journey but
you know, I will worry about that when 2012 hits.
Listening: Kill This Love – Epik High
Reading: 1Q84 – Haruki Murakami


