<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

120822
Wednesday, 22 August 2012 // 10:45 am

preclude:

crrdr (by moS.nap)


My last entry dated all the way back in May, proving just how lazy I have gotten after Year Ten started. I do have legit reasons - at least for me anyway. School, isn't that enough of an excuse? It's paid off though, I am more than happy with my half-yearly report, the best I've ever gotten in fact. They do say how much you put in is how you you gain back yes?

Due to my inner nerd being up-front for so long there really isn't much to share. Would you like to hear about how I studied for my exams? Ha. If I have to share something it would be that under the influence of my friends I decided to read Fifty Shades of Grey. Despite it being a 'rated' novel I am not ashamed to admit I read it, finished the whole series in fact, in just a week. Curiousity got the best of me. I can see why it's so popular, especially among women but in terms of how capable the author Mrs. E.L.James is, she's still on the level of online fan-fiction, which is what she started off with. The rave right now isn't going to last forever and based on her writing abilities it'll be hard to have another work published and bcome as popular as Fifty Shades. James doesn't need another though, she's earned more than enough just from these three books in the past few months.With a movie production coming along and the book still doing pretty well in terms of sales who needs to write another book anyway?

What else is there to share? Vampire Idol which I started watching a few weeks back. I'm currently twenty-five episodes in with another fifty to go perhaps? Surprisngly, it's good. I wasn't expecting much, watching it just for the face of Lee Soo Hyuk, worthy enough. The writing and directing however is more enjoyable than I thought. They story-line is simple enough ti follow and once you get past that stubborn stage of the first few episodes you're in for a smooth ride. Lately because of the stress I have been feeling from school a drama like this = fast paced and funny really does cheer me up.

There's also Vampire Prosecutor 2 I am looking forward to. Mum's watching Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (did I even spell that right? My hangul is really going down...) and raving about Jung Ill Woo. Speaking of kimchi, those who have watched the drama would understand the link here - my mum decided we should go Korean BBQ for my birthday. Fine by me, I haven't had kimchi for ages.

That's a wrap everybody! Not really much to share.

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女