<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

120428
Saturday, 28 April 2012 // 2:02 pm


Yeah, I remember those days, when I used to update every single day. Was my life that interesting back then or did I just go on and on about useless events? The second one makes more sense to me. There's hardly anything worthy of talking about these days. Unless you think going to school is interesting enough for minor details.


I like going to school, but it isn't the most exciting thing. Especially not when you're in Year 10. I can only imagine what the next two years would be like. To say I am just slightly nervous about the tests coming up would be the understatement of mine in a century. I am beyond stressed. Of course, sitting here and typing this wouldn't really help but it's a nice break from all the studying. 


My mum and Chris' finally coming back next Sunday. Would it be weird if I just end the entry here? Maybe, but I have nothing else to share. 


Until next time. 

Listening: Shine Over Me - Wanting Reading: I Think There's Something Wrong With Me - Nigel SmithAddicted: 

Labels:


安布勒 少女