<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

120304
Sunday, 4 March 2012 // 10:38 am

over-ture:  (by old✽love)

I really need to learn a thing or two about time management and how to stop procrastinating. To be honest, Year 10 isn't hard, school really isn't hard, even if it's all about my worst subject ever - Mathematics. People often say it's hard because they struggle in other aspects. I always complain about how I am bad at Maths, but really, I'm not. I've gotten full marks before and that time happens to be when I really actually studied. I can conclude that if I get my priorities set straight then school really would be smooth sailing for me.

Of course, everyone is different. For me it would be knowing how to have self control. Some may all be about finding passion and the interesting points towards what they don't like. Sometimes we do really bad at the things we can actually excel at, all because we tell ourselves even before we try that we can't do it due to the influences.

It can be seeing someone who does really well at one thing, and immediately you put yourself down. It's sad but that really how most people work - myself included.

Now where was I. Oh. Career assignment. Ha.

Labels:


安布勒 少女