121002
Tuesday, 2 October 2012 // 2:14 pm

In just a week I will be starting the last term of Year Ten. Maybe it's because I haven't been posting very much but it feels like this year will be ending sooner than I expected. In February I complained about stress and subject selections, not knowing what to do and what I am capable of and now I'm always at the end of the journey - for now anyway.
My subjects for next year have all been confirmed two weeks ago and I got all of my choices, that's something worth celebrating. I am still unsure over maths, but what's the worst thing that can possibly happen? If it really doesn't work out well then I guess I might just drop it during the first four weeks... Fingers crossed everything will go well.
Before I worry about that though, I really should start studying for my yearly exams. Surprisingly enough, even though I did study harder than usual it was still unexpected, I got a quite decent report for my half yearly. More than decent in fact but I don't want to jinx anything. Hopefully, if luck is really by my side this year after all, I would be able to achieve the same results, if not even better for my yearly.
Holidays... Not much to share. Been staying at home and feeding myself with Gentleman's Dignity and Bridal Mask. I am becoming more boring and happier.


