120518
Friday, 18 May 2012 // 11:35 pm
Exams are finally over! What's a better way to celebrate other than updating all my followers about it? Ha. I'm not going to say anything more about it because I tend to think you do jinx things by mentioning them. Fingers crossed that they'll be satisfactory. Being honest, I think I worked harder than last year for some strange reason but I'm not at the peak yet.
There's not much to share. I've been studying for the past few days and checking out the message board from the Chinese community forum and all. Not much. Some hate comments, you know, the usual.
I guess the one thing worth mentioning is the movie I just finished watching. I cried a bucket. Like an endless waterfall. Homeless to Harvard: Liz Murray's Story. Go watch if you ever have the chance. It's very inspirational. While I'm at it, I would also like to recommend Transamerica.
Now I can finally get into the books and films I've been dying to get into for the past few weeks.
Labels: life, school
120518
Friday, 18 May 2012 // 11:35 pm
Exams are finally over! What's a better way to celebrate other than updating all my followers about it? Ha. I'm not going to say anything more about it because I tend to think you do jinx things by mentioning them. Fingers crossed that they'll be satisfactory. Being honest, I think I worked harder than last year for some strange reason but I'm not at the peak yet.
There's not much to share. I've been studying for the past few days and checking out the message board from the Chinese community forum and all. Not much. Some hate comments, you know, the usual.
I guess the one thing worth mentioning is the movie I just finished watching. I cried a bucket. Like an endless waterfall. Homeless to Harvard: Liz Murray's Story. Go watch if you ever have the chance. It's very inspirational. While I'm at it, I would also like to recommend Transamerica.
Now I can finally get into the books and films I've been dying to get into for the past few weeks.
Labels: life, school