<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

120217
Friday, 17 February 2012 // 10:50 am

Recently attended the school Year 10 Information Night and it creeped me in ways I definitely did not expect. The teachers kept on repeating and repeating, saying that they're here to support us. They know it's a big year and as they said, "We will always be supporting you. Come to us with any problems you have." The meeting made me feel everything but supportive. It felt like layers and layers of pressure piled on as the night progressed.

Handing out the assessment booklet definitely didn't help. It's helpful to have it of course. Outlining all the possible courses for this year or else I would be even more lost than I already am, and that's something. It scares me to know that the amount of yearly exams we'll have this year is really double the amount of last year. What's more, the things we're getting tested on includes the topics we did last year (which we already did an exam on, so who bothers to remember the things you need to study after you finished your test? It just comes into you and stays for a few days and comes out straight after).

There's always a good side to look at right? Yes, those comes after Term 4 Week 6. When we start to get ready for Year 11. Subject selections, knowing what is available to you and making the transition. Year 11 and 12 is completely different. I'm looking forward to it even if I'm not ready for it yet.

Edit: Had Peer Support. It was an complete disaster. I promise next will I will try harder. Oh God, if I can't even calm Year 7s down, what else can I do in life? Ha.


Labels:


安布勒 少女