<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

120203
Friday, 3 February 2012 // 8:42 pm

School started a few days ago and there are already problems, for me anyway. One way or another. My time table is pretty good, I'm happy with how they organised the subjects this year. I think it'll be a very tiring and long year, I can feel it already. The sad reality is, after this comes another two even harder and longer period of time.

There's just some slight mix up with the GAT English and Science classes though. People that are suppose to be in it are not and those who do not have enough marks somehow got placed into it instead. In the end those who weren't suppose to be in it suffer because the marking criteria will be higher hence it'll be hard for them to gain above average marks. So for me it's fine, after being in the GAT English class for three consecutive years, I guess I can have the last year as a relaxing easy pass.

I'm feeling tired very easily these days. School will be the end of me.

Listening: Dirty - Miryo
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女