Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Wednesday, 8 December 2010 // 6:29 pm
Why haven't I been updating? Yes I know, I'm sorry. I am completely aware of the fact that less and less people are visiting this blog now due to the lack of updates. Trust me though, I have my reasons (as always). Recently due to packed training, school and emotional stress my body kind of went off track and my eyes recently got photo phobia (no natural sunlight or anything bright at all. It is not scared of taking photos, I repeat.) due to overworking them. I would feel tired extremely easily and fall asleep during class every single day. This is what I get in return from stressing myself too much. I have learnt my lesson. Photo phobia was not fun at all and I am still not 100% recovered, but hey, I'm getting there.In other news, Quiet Girl has finally opened up Etsy Store! To kick it off she has some ridiculously cute post cards. Click here to see one of my favourites. I can guarantee everyone will love the original designs. Sharing is caring.
Here I am at the second last 30 Day Letter Challenge. I first started it 2010-09-05 with Day 1 - Your Best Friend. The whole point of this is to complete it within 30 days but you can pretty much see I have failed to do so. Now up to Day 29 it is already 2010-12-08. Which basically means it has taken me over approximately three months to do something which should have been done two months ago. + I skipped 3 days that being Day 14, 15 and 16.
Last entry; Day 28 — Someone That Changed Your Life is still unfinished by the way. Honestly this topic deserves more attention, so I will come back to it once the time is right. I will make sure to inform you guys about it when I have - even if you don't care.
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Being completely honest here, there is not one single person I want to tell everything to. I like to keep things to myself, whether they're good or bad things. If I have to pick someone, it would have to be my mum.
Majority of the time I find my family enjoyable but like all the normal teens out there, there are times I struggle. Especially this year dealing with my one year old brother when I'm already fourteen. A huge age gap doesn't help much. I don't expect my mum to understand how difficult it is for me to communicate with my brother all the time and expect me to find time to play with my brother during exams. I've thought about it sharing all my thoughts on this issue with her and trust me, boy have I tried but in the end both of us just end up fighting and screaming at each other's heads off. In a way, you can say I am afraid because I am scared she might think I am selfish and wants all the time to myself. In another way, I know I'm not... I am in high school heading soon into Year 9, as the years goes on, it will be even harder for me to find time to build a strong relationship with my own brother.
How hard is it to handle HSC when you have a brother going to Kindergarten? Someone knows? Someone share it please.
Listening: Hot Times (시험하지 말기) - S.M. BalladP.S: Some of you guys have sent me email about the music play list. If my memory serves me right, the two songs should be Outsider's Tears of a Pierrot 2 and Epik High. Yes, I am aware of the fact it stopped working and they have been here forever, I will make the effect to fix it and change the songs this weekend.
Reading:
Listening:
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, family, personal, school


