<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Day 28 — Someone That Changed Your Life
Monday, 29 November 2010 // 6:27 pm


Admit it, I know your counting down to the day school ends, we all are. There's nothing wrong with it really. You know how you feel like you just want to stay home everyday when you find out there is only basically a week left of school? Yeah well that was me a few hours ago. That changed when I found out there was a letter from school when I got home today. I was like 'Oh no, here it comes, the letter about me being absent for too much.' (well honestly, not that much. I just get sick all the time.) Being the usual impatient person I am, I basically just ripped the letter open. The word that welcomed me first was Congraulations. 'OK, what is going on here?' was my immediate thought. I scanned through the letter and saw words like award, presentation, academic, important, attend.

So it seems like I will be getting a Campus Award for something. Either academic, sporting or community. Definitely either academic or community for me. For the majority of this year I didn't even try during sports or pe, I know, pretty much fail for someone who used to be a vice captain for their own house.

Either way, I'm excited :D Even though it seems like I won't be attending.

Day 28 — Someone That Changed Your Life
.
This is such a serious question, I really don't want to answer it now.

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女