Day 24 — The Person That Gave You Your Favourite Memory
Sunday, 7 November 2010 // 6:30 pm

Thanks to me still being busy with various retouch, Jovone will be going on a hiatus. Reason being is I really don't like the current layout and the last two shoots were a bit stupid. So starting from now Jovone will be going on a hiatus! Meaning you guys won't have access to it for about three weeks or so while I sort out the layout and finish retouching all the shoots properly. When it comes back though things will be better than ever! Shoots will be uploaded on a weekly basis.
Things will be pretty crazy in the next few weeks and I will continue to stay in the busy routine until school ends or when Yvonne heads over seas for her Christmas holiday.
Day 24 — The Person That Gave You Your Favourite Memory
I suck at this 30 Letter Day thing.
Labels: Jovone


