<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Day 21 — Someone You Judge By Their First Impression
Wednesday, 20 October 2010 // 6:30 pm


Lucky me, I'll be going to Melbourne for a few days on Saturday for some special stuff. Which means I get to miss school. It's not that I don't like school but it's good to have a break even though I've only been back for a week. + Travelling to South Korea, Japan and China early next year for some other stuff, dates all confirmed and everything. Mega excited :)

With all the yearly exams thrown at us for the past week, I think I am coping quite well. Apart from Math as explained in this entry here. So far I am done with History (one more to go), Science and Technology. With only P.E and Japanese to go which is another pain in the behind just like Math. How are all my followers doing? Since the majority of you are from Australia, you guys are doing exams too yeah? Well good luck. As long as you don't flunk your grades then you'll be fine.

Day 21 — Someone You Judge By Their First Impression
Don't all human beings judge on first impression? We all know what they say, 'never judge a book by its cover' also applies to us - human beings. We know it's wrong, it's not right and it should not be done but we do it anyway. It is human nature, there really isn't much we can do abou it. As long as you later judge by personality.

Moving on. Sorry to all the people that's been judged by me based on first impression which for me is another way of saying judging by appearance. Hey, at least the first impression will only last for me for like about a few minutes. I judge someone by personality in the long term. Not lying here, dead serious. To all those people out there that do judge by first impression, grow up.

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女