Day 20 — The One That Broke Your Heart the Hardest
Monday, 18 October 2010 // 6:40 pm
Re: 100626
I was bored and I decided to view the comments again since the website now has a new comment feature and everything. Now I can see how many thumbs down I got. Curiousity gets the best of us. Good news first though, since the last time I visited I had +45 thumb ups (could have been more since some people thumb me down which means you lose a point) but now I have +62 thumb ups! That's pretty impressive if you ask me. Comments on average recieved about +30 thumb ups or so. - 16 thumb downs though, you know what haters, stuff you :)

In other news, www.jovone.tk will be having another update this week! More information on this will be posted on Friday!
Day 20 — The One That Broke Your Heart the Hardest
Myself.
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, internet


