Day 22 — Someone You Would Give a Second Chance To
Thursday, 4 November 2010 // 9:06 pm

Hello fellow followers! Sorry for not posting but I was really busy with retouch and some other stuff. How are you all? Still alive and walking? You never know but tomorrow you just might end up in a car accident and stay in hospital for weeks.
No but honestly, thank you for being so supportive. You guys still visit my blog even though I never updated. I'm really touched :D & a big hello to my dear followers!
School is boring now after all the yearly exams. I still have six more weeks of school and after that I Will start Year 9. Wow... already? It felt like I just started Year 7. + Recently there's a big mess in our school. Hopefully time will solve everything. Best of luck to everyone that got themselves involved.
Day 22 — Someone You Would Give a Second Chance To
...
Listening:
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, life


