Day 25 — The Person You Know That is Going Through the Worst of Times
Thursday, 18 November 2010 // 5:57 pm

Sorry about the depressing entry, I needed a few weeks to clear my negative thoughts.Which I have finished doing. I'm back. Thank you to all those nice people on Twitter, flooding my replies with caring comments. To put it shortly, I'm feeling unwell lately due to being stressed and nervous all the time. My stomach just feels really painful sometimes and my body gets tired really easily. Hopefully time will solve this.
Everyone has been so supportive, extra credit to my awesome friends at school. Year 8 will now end in four weeks, I am super excited. Year 9 will definitely mark a new beginning for all of us. I smell great things ahead. This year was better than I expected (notice how I always say this?). At least I am still alive and typing this to my followers. Everyone said the second year of high school is nothing but going to class and doing nothing, yes, I can see why it was made that way now the third year is reaching closer. The school is already putting pressure on us and it's not even the end of the year yet.
At the moment I am working on retouching Jovone's #4 shoot. I can not judge the quality of it so I will wait you guys' comments yeah? :)
Day 25 — The Person You Know That is Going Through the Worst of Times

Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, personal, school


