
Lacking indication is lacking communication
Is it me who has a problem with everyone, or is it everyone who has a problem with me?
I don’t see why I bother asking friends what’s wrong. They would know better to tell me what’s up. What I mean is that each time I’d ask somebody how they’ve been, the answer would usually be the typical synonyms of the word ‘good’.
Personally I really ship the newest We Got Married couple featuring Nich Kun of 2PM and Victoria of f(x). As usual there are some over obsessive fan girls who are already attacking Victoria even though the first episode haven't even aired yet. Just give them a chance first and then judge. Can't wait for it to air!
Had Athletics Carnvial today. Sixth in 800 and (should be) 3rd in 100 but teacher didn't like me so I kissed good bye to my award. Seriously LOL material.
Hey girl, now I show you
Stop your heart
Won’t you, my girl (my girl)
Always hesitant, you are really a fool
Really a fool
Oh~ Talk to me
Why, you don’t know
You don’t know me
I wish that you will take away my whole heart
(I have) no hesitation
No trembling (not nervous) My love!
Love, come to me. You, like this
So Love, waiting for you girl
True Love, approach (me). You, like this
One Love, you, me, you come to me.


