<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

100606
Sunday, 6 June 2010 // 2:00 pm



Body Combat by Fifi Box
What is it about winter that makes me order chicken nuggets with my burger and up size to large fries? As the temperature drops, so does my willpower, and the only thing going up is those annoying numbers they insist on putting on scales. This year, I was determined to buck the trend go without the extra padding on my thighs - which I'd convinced by self was important in winter, in case I'm trapped by an avalanche and need to live off my body fat. Knowing the garbage disposal unit that doubles as my mouth has no chance of consuming less, the only resort for me was exercise. I may never qualify to be Jennifer Aniston's body double, but at least I'll be back on the couch, keeping my local video store in business. It's all part of my campaign to support small business. Don't question it, the important thing is I believe it.

The Wrong Good Bye means a lot of things and not good ones too. It's giving up, leaving, choosing not to accept and giving up hope, chances and your own self. Last night at vocal and dance training I got informed that I am not as good as I think I was. In fact, I'm a mess, cracking my voice, not enough emotions, not hitting high notes, wrong dance steps... the list goes on. My mum gave the most depressing comments, she doesn't want to support what I am doing in order to become later in life. I understand why, it's something that can not guarantee a balanced income for daily things, it's something that only lasts for a few years, it may seem really cool and something to be jealous of but even after years of hard practice it doesn't guarantee anything.

To give up now it seems to early. That's another reason to try harder right? Man, I feel so lost these days... I don't even know anymore. Maybe I have no life. Or maybe... just maybe I should be a bit more realistic and forget about all the things I have achieved until now and just give up. Damn that sounds really bad.

Some of us get the luck early. I will hunt mine down until it's beside me.

Listening: Let Me Hear Your Voice - Big Bang
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女