<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

100526
Wednesday, 26 May 2010 // 7:42 pm



The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

As expected my holiday plans during Christmas holidays is cancelled. It's nothing big, I knew it was going to happen because I actually thought about not wanting to go... I just needed someone to tell me the decision I made was correct and do it for me. Now that's put aside I've been told my teachers are working on my Christmas training time tables. Training for two months straight and doing nothing else... sounds alright to me. Still waiting for a reply on the Korea trip though.

Each day I feel more and more pressure as the date of final auditions are coming closer. There is still time to prepare... but will it be enough? Will I once again fail the acceptation? Everyone has been amazing and so nice to me, giving me a chance to do this and making the due dates longer for me. There are still some other things I need to consider but that's nothing you guys need to worry about.

We got our school photos back today and I compared it to the Year 7 photo and some of us look like we had plastic surgery or something. The transformation man. It's amazing how much you can change by losing a bit of weight.

As soon as I opened my eyes I disliked it,
to be honest I didn't want to believe it.
How can you end our relationship without warning?

I don't know why...
I can not move on.

The ring I placed on your finger,
is now in my hands coldly.
I received my heart back in return,
my last gift.

Will there be any memories left?
Like the time I met you right out of a movie scene.
Where did it all go wrong exactly?
You're my one last love.

Listening: Rude Boy - Rihanna
Reading:Share Alike
Listening:

Labels:


安布勒 少女