100525
Tuesday, 25 May 2010 // 8:07 pm

"You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough."
For two days I was really excited because the chances of me going to South Korea, Japan and China was possible now however it's a different story. Visiting Korea is a must I guess... but I would really love to go to Hong Kong!
Nothing is confirmed yet so I'm not going to say anything... I can't really say anything just to be very honest here. After a few weeks when everything is official then I will post it up! Once again thank you to everyone who keeps this blog alive by visiting. (If your wondering why I am not allowed to post anything about what I am up to at the moment it is not my decision. I do not actually have the right to share these information as of yet. Please understand!)
Listening: Bababa - 4 Minute
Reading:
Listening:
Labels: random


