<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

attention:
Sunday, 6 June 2010 // 8:52 pm

I know my page only shows the two most recent entries but you can always click on History at the navigation tab to search through the entries. You can't blame me if your even too lazy to click on something. It is not my fault if you guys have missed a entry. Now I have to do this post thanks to you guys. Read on.

I emailed you like three times and you still haven't replied back?
According to this post here you would know my account stopped working for a while. Therefore all the mails sent during that period were deleted and I never read them. It is the host's problem and not mine. If your referring to how you emailed me after I fixed the account and I still haven't replied then it's because I have a life and I am busy at the moment. I will get to you guys sometime.

You never replied to my mail about K-pop auditions?
Again, you have missed this post here so please read it.

The reason why I chose to only display two entries is because I don't want a long annoying looking page. Looking back in the archieve is not that hard. If you a Blogger user then just follow me and that way you can never miss a entry (unless of course, you never check the live feed). It's great to know some people out there actually do the right things.

I post about two times a day or three to four on weekends. So for all you lazy bastards out there, here are the links to the entries I posted today: 1 | 2 | 3. Moving on, answering some questions that has been asked a lot lately.

What is the music on your page?
Did I Ever Love You? - J.ae

I tried adding you Facebook but you never accept me. Why?
Read the side bar, it says Sorry I dont accept randoms unless you know my friends that explains everything. If y ou really want me to accept you, you can always send me a email and ask, that way I will accept you. I just need to make sure your not a stalker or anything.

On your Facebook photos I realised you wear contacts? Where do you get them? What is the name of your series? Do you sell them?
I brought them in South Korea. If you don't live in Asia then most likely you won't be able to the ones I'm wearing which is circle lenses but you can always try looking at local Asian owned beauty stores or the city. You can get contacts everywhere but circle lenses are different. The series of my one is GEO Magic: Angel Green . You can buy them online here: Honey Colour which is where most of my friends get it from. Just Google it, there's heaps.

Make sure you check the website sources, and they are real lenses. Some are fake and can make you go blind. Read the information carefully, don't say I haven't warn you. I recommend GEO, NEO or EOS, they are both well known brands in circle lenses. I do not sell lenses.

Yeah I'm getting tired now. I'll answer more questions later.

Labels:


安布勒 少女