100531
Monday, 31 May 2010 // 9:18 pm

The first time in months, my computer is lagging. I even kind of missed how it feels like to have a slow internet and I'm enjoying it. No more wasting time on the net for me... moving onto Sims instead which is not much different.
I have good news and bad news. Both I don't feel like sharing here. Wish me luck everyone. Happy July everyone! ... I'm running out of things to blog. Might go on hiatus... maybe.
Going to dance studio now :)
Listening: As A Man - Gummy
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: random
100531
Monday, 31 May 2010 // 9:18 pm

The first time in months, my computer is lagging. I even kind of missed how it feels like to have a slow internet and I'm enjoying it. No more wasting time on the net for me... moving onto Sims instead which is not much different.
I have good news and bad news. Both I don't feel like sharing here. Wish me luck everyone. Happy July everyone! ... I'm running out of things to blog. Might go on hiatus... maybe.
Going to dance studio now :)
Listening: As A Man - Gummy
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: random