<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

100603
Thursday, 3 June 2010 // 4:30 pm


What is love?
It is when a guy opens the wrapper of a candy for a girl. It is when a guy calls her over the phone, hugs it after she answers, just to hear her voice better.

Friends show their love - in times of trouble, not in happiness.

I was joking! Forget it, the blog is not going on hiatus. When I feel really uninspired I get really angry and says things unnecessary. For some of us out there feeling inspired can be as simple as seeing your friends or someone smile. In my case it is more diffcult than that, because of this I treasure the inspiration a lot. It is what operates my personality.

Moving on... practcing and going to trainings everyday. Working my ass off here... not really. As long as it all pays off in the future, all is well. + My hair is turning brown now, need to dye it again as soon as possible. Probably staying with red or should I do high lights instead? I'm always open for suggestions.

♥Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.
♥One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.
♥The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon but that we wait so long to begin it.

"Success for a life time is a small amount of energy repeated daily." Therefore, start today, better late than never everyone.

Listening: Oneway - One Way
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女