100605
Saturday, 5 June 2010 // 2:53 pm

How are you guys? Coping with life well? Getting more than you deserve or the other way around? In life we have to learn and cope with things, there is no fairy dust from Tinker bell... if only. If I can have one wish for today it will be able to put my brother to sleep right now. It's already three in the afternoon and he is still up and playing.
Sorry (again) for sounding so dead and always looking so tired everyday. The dark circles under my eyes are getting darker and darker... they speak for themselves. Imagine you training for at least three hours each day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in fact I love it. It's just that I hate people expect me to be all happy and active everyday like I used to.
*10 Minutes Later* I believe my brother is sleeping now. Finally some quiet time.
In other news my earphones stopped working recently. My cousin has promised to buy a new one when she get back to Hong Kong in three weeks time. Something to look forward to.
Oops, I need to go training now, see you guys later! A inspirational spam tonight maybe? I will try my best. It's great to know some people see this blog as their source of daily inspiration stop. Thank you! Oh and make sure you guys watch The Notebook tonight... not a big fan girl but if your bored it's something worth sitting in front of a television for a few hours.
Friendly Note: I am not anti-social, just dead from dancing and singing practices.
Listening:Reading:Addicted: If by Tae Yeon
Labels: life


