<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111220
Tuesday, 20 December 2011 // 8:48 pm

(Bye bye Facebook)

So I finally switched to the new Blogger layout which has been available forever. Everything is new and it will take a while for me to get used to it but I feel like the change is actually towards the better. I actually like this new design, I feel easier to blog and the post settings have improved by a lot. Unlike Facebook's up-coming time line. At the moment my profile is still waiting to be 'upgraded' but from what I've been seeing so far on other people's profiles, I absolutely dislike it. In fact I might deactivate my account as soon as it switches to the time line view, since I'm not that active on it any more. Blogger, how shall I express my love towards you? Seriously. I like the new Blogger Dashboard so much I feel like I'm actually going to blog more now. 


To start off, I lost my phone today. Yes - again. People just love my phone. Whoever took it, I hope you will have a great sleep tonight and you won't end up feeling guilty. Who am I kidding? You probably do these type of stuff all the time. Have fun going through my photos, messages and everything. You crazy paedophile stalker. Besides losing all those adorable videos of my brother (which matters the most but I'll get over it eventually... maybe... no... who am I kidding, you can never ever replace those videos) I have also lost all of my contact numbers. Which really doesn't bother me that much since I don't talk to more than half of the people I have but collecting all the numbers I need will definitely be a pain in the behind. Maybe it's a sign - to start everything from scratch, yeah, including my social life which I never really had one. Are you trying to tell me that 2012 will be a life changing year here? Ha. 


Since my plan won't be finished until February next year I guess I will just be phone-less in the mean time. During holidays, that's right. It just started yesterday officially and I have already lost my phone. Why am I stressing myself so much? It's not like I used to be on it 24/7, in fact, I check it every two-three days. I guess knowing the fact you don't have it right there next to you is a different story. 


Having typed all that about my phone, it's time for something else. I brought the dress I would be wearing to the party on the cruise. I've actually never ever went shopping for a proper party dress before and I was right, it was deadly boring. I hate how you have to try on every single one to see if it looks nice, apparently according to my mum you can never judge if a dress (or clothing in general) will look good on you unless you try it on. She claims it to be something that everyone knows. Well, I didn't. In the end, after two hours of shopping around we both finally settled on a blue one. I would show you guys what it looks like but I can't be bothered. 


I shall end the entry here by saying I am really tired and I am going to sleep. 

Labels:


安布勒 少女