<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111208
Thursday, 8 December 2011 // 6:40 pm

This guy right here is perfection. No, I'm kidding but he has such unique features. Male models usually don't leave a deep impression for me but this guy here did - big time.

So anyway, went to watch Puss in Boots today with Jess, Julien and Catherine. It was surprisingly good. Nothing big but warming and all, nice way to spend an hour and half if you're dying for some cinema action. Which, compared to all the other movie available at the moment, it's a great choice. I think I'll always have a soft spot for kids movie.

Only one more weeks and Year Nine is officially over. I don't know, every single year I tell myself I can do way better but it always turn out to be a flop. 2012. Since the world is going to end, I will try and make it the best year I've ever had. (Yeah the ending part, obviously it's not true, just saying, don't think I was being serious.)

Labels:


安布勒 少女