<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111117
Thursday, 17 November 2011 // 2:01 pm

Guys, only four weeks until holiday kicks in and Year Nine being offically over. It's been harder than I expected so I wonder what will happen to me next year. I shouldn't start getting worried so early right? Study hard, play hard. I really didn't get the study part right so now let's do the play part right.

Right now I am currently in fourth period Maths and only twenty minutes until the day ends and the teacher is yet to show up. The whole class is just chilling right here. Wonder what will happen next lesson when she finds out we never had a substitute rocking in.

Actually another thing I realized is that I've had this blog ever since Year Six - 2009. From literally zero followers. Witnessing the whole Internet changes. From Myspace to Bebo to Facebook and now probably Tumblr? The thing about here Blogger is that its popularity has always been in moderation. It doesn't really have a peak I suppose, like a one night sensation compared to other sites so it will never 'die' like the others as well.


Listening:
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女