111123
Wednesday, 23 November 2011 // 11:48 am
Let's get the very exciting news (for me) out of the way: I got Peer Support Leader! Honestly I cannot believe it because literally everyone tried out this year and they announced only around forty people will get chosen at the very end. As you can probably guess, competition is very strong so I wasn't expectin anything at all and would be satisifed with just being a Peer Mentor, even though I really do want to become involved directly with the Year 7s next year.The results came out during recess today and thirty-five people made it in. Luckily one of my really good friends Vicky also made it in or else I would kind of be 'partner-less'. In fact she was one of the three that got chosen for both Leader and Mentor. Jelly much? We all have to go through more confirmation but it's pretty much set straight. Yes, it's so obvious about how excited I am but it's a huge deal to me.
In other news I have been receiving letters from some very nice groups of people from China about my photography and one even started up a website dedicated to me. Never ever would I have thought this would happen and it's so nice to read those encouraging words coming from the other side of the world.
Also I have successfully sumbitted my first batch of work for the magazine I got invited to work on overseas and everything is in the final processing stages. I saw some of the previews that the editor Zoe provided and can I just say it looks absolutely awesome? There's so many talented people on the team.
That shall end my entry for today.
It's been raining for two days straight now and hopefully for the rest of this week. I love this weather.
Listening:
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: school


