111122
Tuesday, 22 November 2011 // 2:43 pm
Last night I stayed up until 12:30AM to finish watching a finale episode of this TVB drama with my mum. Big mistakes as I am sitting right here in IST class - last period of the day and trying very hard not to fall asleep. Just when I thought I have finally adjusted my sleeping pattern something always happens it's starts all over again.One of my major goals for next year is to sleep more early. Sounds very stupid I know but it's not. After some research and calculations I found out I need at least eight hours of sleep each day. Not even one hour less or the very next day I will be pretty much dead. So last night I had six hours only, you can probably guess how tired I am right now. I just want to crash home right now and fall asleep on my bed. Which isn't possible because I have to finish off my Japanese assignment which was due two weeks ago but I had other stuff happening.
Anyone else realized that I always update while I'm at school and the tag for the entry is always school? I have no life these days.
It's already Week 7 of Term 4. 2011 is coming towards an end. It feels like this year passed by so quickly.
Labels: school


