<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111205
Monday, 5 December 2011 // 4:27 pm

"If people are talking behind your back, that's wonderful. It means you don't have to listen to them. Think about what matters to you and why." Now a days if I find out someone has been saying things about me behind my back, I just think what's new? and move on. If there's one thing I learnt staying at an all girls high school, it would be stop taking everyone so seriously and most people's opinions don't really matter. You need to learn to be able to tell the difference between jealousy, hatred and someone who cares about you and tells you the truth.

Go back two years and with my dreadful personality back then, I would most likely start up a whole drama if I find out anyone talks behind the behind, especially if they're actually my friends. Which just leads to another question, why would your friends 'back-stab' you? Oh wait, were these people really your friends in the first place?

It takes a while to find true friends but in the end it'll all be worth it.

On another note, I did the presentation day tour today. Eventually ended up with Oatley primary school. Can I just say some girls are absolutely adorable and I would love to be their peer support leader next year? Great manners and all. I just hope high school won't stuff them over.

Listening: Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女