<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Day 13 — Someone You Wish to Forgive You
Monday, 4 October 2010 // 8:45 pm

Hello fellow followers :) Sorry about the lazy updates. Lately I am trying to juggle between studying and retouching. It might seem easy and all - two things but it's harder than I thought. Hopefully this will explain and let people understand on why I am being so lazy.

+ There really isn't much to blog about these days.

Day 13 — Someone You Wish to Forgive You
Someone... ...? I don't know, who actually doesn't like me and is mad at me? I wouldn't be surprised if I find out all my friends actually hate me and to be very honest, I don't give a shit if they do. I am a very honest and straight forward person - this is who I am. I do not think being honest about things is something bad, if anything I actually think it's a great thing.

"What you said might be right but you shouldn't be so honest. The truth can sometimes hurt." Oh, how many times do I get that sent right at me. Thing is, the truth makes you a stronger person. Yes, the truth can hurt majority of the time but it is through the tinniest hurtful things in life that makes us a stronger person on the inside that will last a life time. We learn from mistakes and we sometimes can not find the mistake unless it's through someone else.

Today you might have gotten hurt through an honest opinion and your angry at whoever said it. 10 years later you'll most likely to be thankful of that person. That aside, if I have to choose someone to forgive me it would be my grandparents and my auntie. Related to this post here.

Listening: Have A Smile - 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女