Proper entry
Sunday, 27 September 2009 // 12:37 pm

Forget about Hiatus, I need to post a entry. Nine more days till the exchange trip, I want to make the most of blogging. I will try and post short entries once in a while during the trip who keep those who are interested. Also I will send mails to my close friends so all is well.
6th - 14th October: This is a short exchange trip to China, I will be back before Term 4 starts.
November 2009 - January 2010: Most people are getting confused, this exchange trip is the one that will last over two months. I will be going to Tokyo, Singapore and China. This one however, I do not go with my school but my music school and during the last two weeks, with my parents back in China.
Just then I was searching up about Qantas' entertainment onboard. You will be surprised at how many movies they have (well... not really)! Check out the list here: http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airlines/in-the-air/global/en. Oh and I won't post the destinations and such for the exchange trip up for those of you who have been asking because I just cbf :D
I've been listening to F.T. Island a lot lately in fact, mainly Korean music. I don't know why because I used to dislike bands in Korea especially DBSK. I'm guessing it's probably because now I'm a translator at a Korean Enterainment site and I've been really active in the forums. Honestly, talking about K-Pop has never been so fun.
Bebo and Facebook is so gay now, especially Facebook. It seems like everyone has Facebook and most of them all act so gay. Online or offline, I'm not surprised for some.
+I cleaned my room last night and I found so many new stuff that I never used. Like ipod cases, hair extension, note books (mostly from Smiggle and Morning Glory), pencil cases. And they are all new like all wrapped up in packages. Yeah and I don't want them anymore? So I'm selling them online using my mum's Ebay account :)
So if anyone is interested you should tell me 'cos I have ten new pencil cases from Smiggle and note books from Morning Glory that I bought for like $10. Now I'm selling them for like $4 or some shit.
Listening: Breathe - G-Dragon
Reading:
Addicted:
Picture credit: http://banp.deviantart.com/
Labels: internet, real life, school


