KRii5TY'S 13TH: My Hell After
Sunday, 13 September 2009 // 9:56 am
Yesterday was Kristy's thirteen birthday party, it was generally a pretty awesome one. But anyone who is a close friend of me will know I'm not a party person so for me, all parties are the same. All I figured out was my parties can never be as awesome as that.
Just had a pretty serious conversation with Phoebe. I really need to try harder if I want to go to her school in Year Nine. Which I really don't want to talk about now.
At the moment I'm doing my History: Ancient Greece Civilisations assignment. Just a pain because I do not have the 2007 Microsoft programs pack. Trying to find a way to those as soon as possible. 2003 edition is great but who doesn't want newer and better ones?
Typing of which, I'm still a lot behind for my new digital camera money. People these days, they are just so mean when you really need them.


