Mr. Tim Burton: True Inspiration
Tuesday, 8 September 2009 // 6:25 pm
For a English assignment we have to read a fantasy novel and I decided to go with Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - one of my favourite authors. I've always wanted to read the original copy but I never bothered to find it but now the school librarian did, she's dead nice. It's amazing how many books she read.
I'm once again, all in love with the mad hatter. I would love the idea of having a never-ending tea party with a sleep mouse and a mad hatter. Personally I think Alice is very annoying due to her curiosity but I guess that what made her entered Wonderland in the first place.
Now I just have to wait for the movie, Alice in Wonderland to come out next year and I will really have truly read and watched everything about Alice and Mr. Tim Burton, director of Alice in Wonderland.
He's been a huge inspiration for me not only towards everyday things but life. His world is always so unexpected and so origional and exciting yet he's managing it all so well. Above that all for recording them down and share it with everyone.
Anyways here's our the book looks like:

Pretty sad uh? I have to read 281137152 words.
Listening: Because - Jessica Mauboy
Addicted: Tim Burton
Reading: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Labels: school


