Society Says
Sunday, 6 September 2009 // 10:14 am
I've had a busy week that explains why on all the weird entries. I will be even busier next week so don't be surprised if I don't post all week.
Recently I'm both shocked and disappointed of my life due to the little things that happen day by day. At first they seemed to be small and whatever but now slowly they are building up together. Thinking about it now though... what a joke.
Edit: Some people just can't lose and when they do they get a bit over reacted. Tries to make it all seem OK to them but fails. No one is blaming you for the fact your too scared to post own photos of yourself up because well, your just too ugly. No one blamed you for the fact you posted up pictures of blondies and pretended as them.
Drop it before everyone throws shits at you. Just because no one is mentioning about it it does not mean people already forgot about it. Everyone just have a life unlike this person. Internet is the best they can do. Woot.
Listening: 22 - Lily Allen
Reading:
Addicted: honoured deaths
It's sad but it's true how society says, her life is already over.
Labels: real life


