Guys I'm Sorry - again
Thursday, 27 August 2009 // 6:54 pm
I am so sorry. I realised, I'm so selfish. Through all those hard times you guys has always been there for me without any complaining. Not only that, you guys even tried to cheer me up. I however, failed to do all those things.
Whenever people needed my help, I stay as far away as possible. I just didn't want to get myself into a mess with other people.
I'm so selfish.
Take what happened today for exmaple. I broke my digital camera and Julien offered me her new Prada phone. Although the camera on that phone is only 2 mega pixels but it was the newest version of Prada phones. I was like "..."
Then Vicky decided she would buy new a new digital camera, nothing near my old and dead camera of course which is 8 mega pixels. I was so touched for a second.
If this situation happend to other people I would be thinking "who cares. Not my camera." I promise these kinds of feelings won't happen again!
Labels: real life


