<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

SAW II and girlfriend(s)
Saturday, 22 August 2009 // 8:54 pm

Yesterday night was like hell. Don't want to talk about it.
Two extremely freaky things happened today, well, more like one.

This twenty year old guy mistaken me for his girlfriend (his girlfriend is like twenty something and I'm just thirteen. Maybe I just look old or he's just blind). I was looking at the SAW II DVD cover and I was like imagine someone comes from the behind and kills me LOL. Then suddenly someone touched my shoulder and I was like o mi god.

I turned around and saw this tall old guy and I was like 'excuse me?' and guess what he said 'Oh sorry!' and ran off to his real girlfriend. Guys these days!

What else is there to type? Nothing much to be honest. I'm going to Fiona Coaching soon and well life is boring as usual. Studying math.

Yo Man I'm living life.
I'm going to watch The Ring and The Grudge today. Anyone?


Reading:
Listening:
Addicted: Sims

Labels:


安布勒 少女