It's Finally Here
Monday, 31 August 2009 // 8:02 pm
It's my birthday today. Well what else can I say? Thank you so much for everything! It's been a great pleasure sharing the day.
The flowers, presents, new camera and most of all friendship. It means everything guys, honestly, thank you so much.
Thank you to those who contributed to the camera! I swear I'll pay you guys back in three years time when I get a part time job. :D
Unlike some people who won't even donate one or two dollars aka. Joan. No wait, I don't want to mention any names. And yeah, I'm 13 now.
I need a pair of DRE Headphones ):
Labels: events, friends
It's Finally Here
Monday, 31 August 2009 // 8:02 pm
It's my birthday today. Well what else can I say? Thank you so much for everything! It's been a great pleasure sharing the day.
The flowers, presents, new camera and most of all friendship. It means everything guys, honestly, thank you so much.
Thank you to those who contributed to the camera! I swear I'll pay you guys back in three years time when I get a part time job. :D
Unlike some people who won't even donate one or two dollars aka. Joan. No wait, I don't want to mention any names. And yeah, I'm 13 now.
I need a pair of DRE Headphones ):
Labels: events, friends