130204
Monday, 4 February 2013 // 6:08 pm

I don't know how it will take but there's obviously no point in just sitting down, doing nothing and wait for the magic to happen. I will try my absolute best and hope for things to take its natural course.
Extensive English is driving me nuts. Or, let's just say even advanced English is giving me quite a headache. After four years of consecutive 'A's for my report I thought I was quite good at it... but I guess I'm actually not...
Right now I'm so confused. Everything I once thought I enjoyed and was good at is now turning out to be another story. Clearly I've overestimated myself. It's also feels like I'm starting new all over again, like a five year old stepping into Kindie for the very first time.
I can't imagine how Year 11 would end...
Labels: school


