<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

100611
Friday, 11 June 2010 // 8:49 pm



Yeah here we go once again
Guess who’s back, let’s go
This one is all about you
I really hate you but i love you
So what can i do? Now listen

My heart aches when i see you, i can’t breathe, hold my hand.
He doesn’t love you, so why?
Why don’t you get it?
Baby let me
Love ya, love ya, love ya

I am risking everything, i put a spell, ‘we can be so perfect’
I can’t live without you even if the world will turn against me
I can’t live without you.
Baby let me
Love ya, love ya, love ya

I am sorry but i have been waiting for this moment,
I have been wanting forever,
That your long-time love would end.
Forget about him and wash him off from your mind.
He’s not meant to be with you.
So baby won’t you come to me,
I’ll make you make you happy



Thank you so much for all the supportive comments! I will work even harder now. How are you guys? Beating the winter chills? Just came back, still in my comfortable hoodie and Levis jeans. It was so cold outside. Take care of yourself, don't get sick :)

Anyone staying up till 12 to watch FIFA tonight? I am.

Listening: SS501 - Love Ya
Reading:
Addicted: compliments, share them today!

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女