<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Your World Is My World;
Friday, 11 December 2009 // 10:53 pm

Just one more day of school and I have officially survived the first year of high school. Stating the facts; it wasn't that bad, I was expecting worse, or not because I wasn't thinking about it. According to the books I read they all say first year of high school will be hell, the seniors will be mean. Well some is true but most of them do not even exist.

Next year will be more boring now that I know how high school works. I sound so depressed and right? That's because I will be missing out on reunions and birthday parties of my best est friends during my trip overseas. My parents could've picked any time and I mean any time but they decided to pick this year. That's just bad luck for me.

I can feel it. My friends - they are all walking away. I'm unable and not willing to convince them to stay because I can feel it, they don't want to. My present means nothing and never will.

Listening: One Time - Justin Bieber
Reading:
Addicted:


Labels: ,


安布勒 少女