<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Bye Bye
Tuesday, 10 November 2009 // 4:05 pm

Warning: The post your about to read may cause confusion. Please read no future if your not a close friend of mine. Read at your own risk.

As much as I love Australia and the friends I made here during the past three years I have decided that it's time to leave for a better place. This was a very difficult decision but I guess it's decided wisely by both of my parents. Since it's their decision I will absolutely support it. To be honest I don't see why there is a reason for me not to.

A fresh new change won't do any harm. And I am more than ready to leave everything... including everyone behind now.

Labels:


安布勒 少女