<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Suiciding Beauty
Saturday, 21 November 2009 // 6:05 pm

RIP Daul Kim

I believe South Korea's modelling world is now moving down hill. Kim's a amazing model and all her photo shoots are breath taking. She was found dead at her apartment in Paris yesterday... why, why why. Wealthy, pretty, fame... you would think she have everything she ever wanted in her life. So why did she suicide? Apparently that's what it's like on the outside.

On October 30Th, the model seemed to show signs that she was struggling; on her blog, she wrote that she was "mad, depressed and overworked." On November 5Th, she wrote again on her blog, "The more I gain the more lonely it is... I know I'm like a ghost. I have nothing but myself." Three days ago on November 18, Daul Kim posted a track by Jim Rivers, I Go Deep, with the her headline commenting, "say hi to forever." This was her last entry.
Taken from allkpop.
http://www.allkpop.com/

Don't we all want to be famous like them? So this is what it's really like being famous and everything. Mad, depressed and overworked lead to suicide. My mind is in a complete mess, I just don't get it. On the outside they might seem like the people who have the perfect life but on the inside it's actually exactly the opposite. Say, if life is not ugly, what is?

Lina came over today for our history assignment. At the end we pretty much done nothing. Or should I confess the fact we didn't even bother to try and do the project. The heat really is killing me and spoiling my mood everyday. I just feel so tired and sleepy all the time. I need to be patient... just two more weeks and I'm off to Singapore and maybe to Japan and will never come back. I can't wait to be honest. Everything here is so ugly.

It also has come to my attention that New Moon came out a while ago. Some said it really sucked and the ending was crap and they knew at the very beginning. OK... so why the heck did you go there and watch it at the first place? To decided what team your in aye? Team Jacob or Team Edward? Or Team Switzerland? Forget about Jacob's six pack and wake up. He's not going to be part of your life. Wake up kids.

I should shut up; just because I dislike Jacob and Edward it doesn't necessarily mean I should influence others to change their opinions (not that I think they ever will about these wolves and blood drinking creatures). This just reminds me of my obession towards Matsumoto. Which just makes me feel so sad because I know he's never going to be part of my short life.


Labels: , , ,


安布勒 少女