No More Stress
Friday, 13 November 2009 // 6:38 pm

My test results are here. There a few subjects that's worth celebrating and some not so much. All I want to tell you stalkers out there is my result is not that bad and I'm happy about most of them. Fingers crossed my report will be the same. Then I'll be off to Singapore, China and Japan for good. I don't wannt to feel guilty 24/7 on my holiday and exchange trip. Thinking about it is freaky enough already.
For those of you who still don't know; I'm going to Japan for Year 8 untill college and then I might come back to Australia for a year for something else. This is what my parents are planning at the moment. They are going to confirm it after my Japan excange trip so I'm not going for sure. At least not yet anyways.
China Trip presentation starts next week with Annick :D


