(L)
Wednesday, 28 October 2009 // 6:04 pm
I'm on top of the world right now. Today I finished my VA exam which was way easier than I expected but I still might get a bad mark due to the rough studying. Fingers crossed and hope for the best. Adding more to the list, Big Bang's Let Me Hear Your Voice official MV came out today + 2NE1 Bom's first solo single: You & I also came out.
I was expecting better from Bom since I thought Sandara's digital single was pretty good (even though I totally hate Sandara, no offence) so Bom must be better since she's my third favourite from 2NE1. Big Bang was amazing as per usual, haters to the left. Admit it, Super Junior and DBSK can not be compared with BB.
Both of these MVs are sitting in my iPod right now. Words can not describe how happy I am.
+ something else also happened today :)
(L)


