<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111103
Thursday, 3 November 2011 // 4:24 pm

Week 2 -
24TH Monday - Period One: IST Common Exam
24TH Monday - Period Two: Commerce Common Exam

27TH Thursday - Period Four: Geography Common Exam
28TH Friday - Period One: Science Yearly Exam

Week 3-
2nd Wednesday - Period Two: Japanese Yearly Exams
2nd Wednesday - Period Three: PE Formal Common Exam


3rd Thursday - Period Three: Japanese Yearly Assignment Due
3rd Thursday - Period Four: Maths Common Exam


4th Friday - Period Four: PE Formal Common Exam

-------------------

Today I did the test for two of my worst subjects ever - Japanese and Maths. Yes, on the same day and one right after another too. How much worse can it get? For Japanese we had reading, writing and listening. I stuffed up so badly especially in the writing section. For the two expected pages, I only wrote five lines. Maths was alright but at my level, I will probably end up at the class' average again. I always feel like I don't try hard enough and I tell myself all the time that I will do better but in the end it never works. I know I can do better because I know what I am capable of but sometimes I push it way too far. I think it's because I know where I stand so I stop trying.

So what will it be like for me next year into Year Ten? I should set more realistic goals. Maybe maintain my top marks for subjects such as English, Commerce, History and Geography and such but for Maths? Maintaining the average class mark and I'll be happy. I'm glad that next year I will be dropping off Japanese. Picking it as an elective can be one of my biggest mistakes ever in high school. The teachers were right when they said it's never a good idea to pick a subject that you think you should pick, "Choose the one you want to do, not the one you think you should be doing." It really matters because in the end you'll end up regretting it, it's only a matter of time.

My dad wanted me to pick Japanese because he thought learning another language will be helpful in the future and so I did. Even though I knew I would do very badly at it and I never liked it. In the end I gave up Photography for it. Looking back now, how stupid was I? The moment I confirmed it with the elective teacher I already knew this is going to be terribly wrong and the years ahead would be downright boring but I still did it, I ignored my instinct.

Obviously it's too late for anything now. I've learnt a memorable lesson.
Year 10? Bring it on.

Listening: 나쁘다(feat. 진실) - Tablo
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女