110314
Monday, 14 March 2011 // 7:58 pm

The wedding was great... I suppose. Really happy for my uncle, his wife is really nice and understanding, I hope they live happily ever after. I also learnt how to do wear ten cm high heels for more than sixteen hours. Definitely harder than I expected but it wasn't too bad. Although I wish I started off with three hours and all instead of moving straight into sixteen but I lived.
School is killing me, notice how I am not as active? Yeah well because of school. So many assignments and I have to get them done two weeks earlier than everyone else. Two more weeks and I'll be in high heaven. It's OK... Which sadly remind me, I don't even have time for Sims any more...
I will be attending the Harmony Day School event this Friday. Anyone going? :)
Now it's time to do my commerce work...
Listening: Lollipop (Instr.) - Big Bang & 2NE1
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: life, personal
110314
Monday, 14 March 2011 // 7:58 pm

The wedding was great... I suppose. Really happy for my uncle, his wife is really nice and understanding, I hope they live happily ever after. I also learnt how to do wear ten cm high heels for more than sixteen hours. Definitely harder than I expected but it wasn't too bad. Although I wish I started off with three hours and all instead of moving straight into sixteen but I lived.
School is killing me, notice how I am not as active? Yeah well because of school. So many assignments and I have to get them done two weeks earlier than everyone else. Two more weeks and I'll be in high heaven. It's OK... Which sadly remind me, I don't even have time for Sims any more...
I will be attending the Harmony Day School event this Friday. Anyone going? :)
Now it's time to do my commerce work...
Listening: Lollipop (Instr.) - Big Bang & 2NE1
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: life, personal