110219
Saturday, 19 February 2011 // 9:40 pm

I need to get my update on, I am losing followers. OK, not really but I need to stop being so lazy. Correction: I am not lazy. Year 9 is just taking over my life. Now I finally know why my senior friends update once a daily, if even.
So I just got informed I will be doing a wedding photo shoot with my dad next Saturday at the City. He invited me along and even asked me to edit the photos later and be a assistant on the day. Nothing big but I'm excited.
Moving on, the range of beauty mask of My Beautiful Diary collaborated with Hello Kitty a month ago and brought out two new masks! Strawberry Milk Mask and Honey Strawberry Mask. They sound so delicious. As they are quite expensive here in Australia, I will be importing loads of them when I travel over seas later next month.

Are these not the cutest packaging ever? Not to mention they're actually really good, not just selling on the design and all.Listening: You Are The Best of My Life - Lee Hyun
Reading:
Addicted: Pasta ~
Labels: random


