110215
Tuesday, 15 February 2011 // 5:52 pm
Being completely honest, I'm not a big fan of Valentine. Not because I don't get roses or chocolate or I'm single or all those other stuff you can come up of; but because the idea of it is unnecessary. "Valentines Day" is just a Hallmark Holiday...
If you really love someone, everyday should be "Valentines Day". - Ryan Higa
If you really love someone, everyday should be "Valentines Day". - Ryan Higa
When it comes to Valentine, girls expect a bunch of roses and chocolate. The bigger the better, because on this day it is quantity that counts. They say it's a day for lovers to get together and celebrate but really, it's celebrating with your friends. How much your boy friend loves you is determined through how many roses he gets you, or what new exciting ways he comes up to surprise you.
I wish I can get into details about what happened to me yesterday and why I am not angry at him for not giving me any roses but as I previously said, this blog is private and I do have a few friends from real life reading this thing. They're not the type you would trust with any secrets at all... so I'm not taking any risks.
Note the fact I'm only in high school so everything is very materialized right now. However I hope as my friends gets older, they will realize how many roses or chocolate they get from their so called secret admirers or boy friend does not contribute to how much this person loves you. If one truly does love you with all their heart, Valentines really should happen to you every single day of the year.
As a girl I can not completely say I don't want anything for Valentines now or in the future. I'm not asking for a lot, just a movie ticket and a box of popcorn... or a brand new video game, I'm happy. No fancy new ideas or get-me-fat-and-unattractive chocolate or roses that will probably die in 24 hours.
"If you've found yourself a kind and loving woman, this should do the trick: Forget the material trappings, just take time out of your day to turn off the TV, hold her hand, look into her eyes and tell her how much you feel about her. " - Fifi Box
(Unless of course, you're dating a Kardashian or a Hilton, I assure you, this will be enough.
Listening: Like A Star - Tae Yeon ft. The One
Reading: Looking For Alibrandi - Melina Marchetta
Addicted:
Labels: life, personal, thoughts


