110222
Tuesday, 22 February 2011 // 7:43 pm
My commerce teacher told me today I will be going away during the assessment period. I was like
what?! I'm dead. Which means I have to finish my assignments two weeks early and even do some assessments before I leave a.k.a meaning I have less time to study. Then I will need to pick up extra studying notes from all my subjects and study while I'm away because the moment I come back there's another round of assessments.
Great. I'm going to start studying like hard-core. Am I turning into a nerd? Whatever. Bring it on! There's Japanese which I am really nervous about... hiragana is driving me nuts.
School is killing me. No I'm joking but it has come to my attention that teachers gone way more strict compared to last year. Even some of my favorite teachers went up a level. Their excuse? It's Year 9. You need to be more responsible. Gosh, why do I feel so guilty after I heard that? The fact I am quite responsible right now... OK...?
I just ate fried peanuts. Fat and bad for your skin. Now I feel truly guilty. I ate two pizza slices two days ago... I regret it so bad. What am I talking about... This is beyond me.
24 more days (excluding weekends) before I leave. Which is just another way of saying 24 more days until assignments and studying are due. By the way, why are Year 10s at my school so mean and so ugly? Midas airs first episode today! No Min Woo! No Min Woo! Excuse me.
Felix is not talking me lately, busy preparing his school certificate I think. I feel so lonely. I miss his voice, I wanna hear him play the guitar again. This sucks. Give me December back.
Edit: Yes I know the tabs at the top are not working because I am fixing the contents. I have updated the music player with new songs (finally). The list will be updated onto F.A.Q. when the new layout is up. Probably on Friday.
Listening: Numb - Sia
Reading: A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Addicted: jelly
Labels: life, school
110222
Tuesday, 22 February 2011 // 7:43 pm
My commerce teacher told me today I will be going away during the assessment period. I was like
what?! I'm dead. Which means I have to finish my assignments two weeks early and even do some assessments before I leave a.k.a meaning I have less time to study. Then I will need to pick up extra studying notes from all my subjects and study while I'm away because the moment I come back there's another round of assessments.
Great. I'm going to start studying like hard-core. Am I turning into a nerd? Whatever. Bring it on! There's Japanese which I am really nervous about... hiragana is driving me nuts.
School is killing me. No I'm joking but it has come to my attention that teachers gone way more strict compared to last year. Even some of my favorite teachers went up a level. Their excuse? It's Year 9. You need to be more responsible. Gosh, why do I feel so guilty after I heard that? The fact I am quite responsible right now... OK...?
I just ate fried peanuts. Fat and bad for your skin. Now I feel truly guilty. I ate two pizza slices two days ago... I regret it so bad. What am I talking about... This is beyond me.
24 more days (excluding weekends) before I leave. Which is just another way of saying 24 more days until assignments and studying are due. By the way, why are Year 10s at my school so mean and so ugly? Midas airs first episode today! No Min Woo! No Min Woo! Excuse me.
Felix is not talking me lately, busy preparing his school certificate I think. I feel so lonely. I miss his voice, I wanna hear him play the guitar again. This sucks. Give me December back.
Edit: Yes I know the tabs at the top are not working because I am fixing the contents. I have updated the music player with new songs (finally). The list will be updated onto F.A.Q. when the new layout is up. Probably on Friday.
Listening: Numb - Sia
Reading: A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Addicted: jelly
Labels: life, school