110225
Friday, 25 February 2011 // 8:43 pm

It's been a week since I've spoken to Felix. Needless to say I am very sad. I'm starting to realize that you notice how some things (or in my case, some people) are so important to you only when you lose them. When it was during the holidays, Felix would try and talk to me everyday and I was like No, No, No. Now it's the other way around.
I don't dare to disturb him that much though, with the school certificate and all. He might go all angry. Imagine that. He gets really scary when he's angry - which is hardly ever but trust me, it does happen.
How's the new layout? I figured out it's time for a change. Also updated the F.A.Q, and I will be doing some cleaning up on entries soon. My diary is pretty much full until the week I leave. Turns out I will need to study even during the holidays so I can take exams the moment I get back. Did I tell you guys that? Yes, no?
+ I'm doing gymnastic for P.E. Such a pain in the behind.
High school can really change some people.
Listening: Really Really (Feat. 소현) - Dalmation
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: personal, school
110225
Friday, 25 February 2011 // 8:43 pm

It's been a week since I've spoken to Felix. Needless to say I am very sad. I'm starting to realize that you notice how some things (or in my case, some people) are so important to you only when you lose them. When it was during the holidays, Felix would try and talk to me everyday and I was like No, No, No. Now it's the other way around.
I don't dare to disturb him that much though, with the school certificate and all. He might go all angry. Imagine that. He gets really scary when he's angry - which is hardly ever but trust me, it does happen.
How's the new layout? I figured out it's time for a change. Also updated the F.A.Q, and I will be doing some cleaning up on entries soon. My diary is pretty much full until the week I leave. Turns out I will need to study even during the holidays so I can take exams the moment I get back. Did I tell you guys that? Yes, no?
+ I'm doing gymnastic for P.E. Such a pain in the behind.
High school can really change some people.
Listening: Really Really (Feat. 소현) - Dalmation
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: personal, school